Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cosmetics Idoit!

26th April Sat:
Simpsons Lee cannot meet me again today! So irritating.....Anyway i slept till quite late as usual & met Soya for dinner @Fish&Co, the 4 dishes were simply too much for us, Soya pls refrain from ordering too much next time! Mei joined us later & we adjourned to Soya's house to chill......
I bought a Maybeline eyeliner today (*big clap 4 myself*) I hate applying excessive make-up. I'm lazy & probably coz i nv know how 2 flawlessly paint a beautiful face within a short time (*not becoz i dun hv a beautiful face ok?*) I remember how i need to ask Adeline to teach me how to use the eyeliner correctly or even fangz have to teach me all the proper systematic make-up steps.....Nvm la, someone wif natural beauty doesnt need too much on her face :) Think my bronzer blusher would suffice....lalalalalala & so i spent the nite chatting & drawing & erasing & redrawing a proper line on my mini eyes....Soya said my eyes are too small....yeah i noe......hehe actually i wanted to change a new image....lately felt that having a nicely drawn eye line is very attractive! *giggle*

1 comment:

missveg said...

wahahahaha correct mah.. ur make up steps all wrong de. luckily ur complexion still ok, dun have pimples.
anyway, nice blog, keep it up! But I was tinking mayb ur pics can select "Centre" so that the pics are in the middle. quite messy leh now.
LOVE U LOADS BABE!