Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rajesh's Last day @ P&G

25th April, Friday:

I believe all those who know how hard Rajesh has been @work would have felt heavy-hearted today for she will leave us today.....she's simply the victim of a vicious devil....shitty M.....We all hate Shitty M, so what if she is Preg now, doesnt mean she can have her own ways....4 all those shit that she has bestowed upon Rajesh...she'll get her retribution one day!

I'll definitely miss my 1st Fren in P&G~My indian Fren :), for all those times when i acted like you are my personal assistant :) I salute you.... I wish you all the best for your future career, 4 all you know it might be a blessing in disguise, the more you sit on the shit job, it becomes shit eventually :( ......It's just Good Nite & not Good Bye, i'm very sure we'll be very much in contact! Thanks for your dessert.....yup this thick-skinned babe wants to have sweet memories of her so she gave us a treat @Bakerzin while we gave her a lunch treat! Once again, i must emphasize that the menu structure @ Bakerzin Sucks big time, service is pretty slow too..... But i enjoyed my Strawberry mint freeze & Sausage Spicy Olio Aglio....worth tasting!!!
Check Out what i gave Raj....that made her cry......







No comments: