Today @ hosting class, we were supposed to share some jokes/observation. I mentioned abt the ger/boy different interpretion of a same issue. Bobby the model relate the analogy of dogs being like MEN, you cant teach them too many tricks, need to be 1 @ a time, coz men/dogs cant multi-task. You put a dog in a room, he will probably go & lick almost everyone, but when his owner calls him back, he will obediently return. This is almost similar to how we alwiz criticise men whom play around, but will return to their gf/wife @the end of the day.
Women on the other hand are like cats, not as obedient as dogs/not easily tame. Women between 18-28 loves bad boys, you put them in a r-p for too long, chances are they will be too bored/sick of it, likelihood to stray is also high, just like how cats are known to be notti in their own ways. I somehow agree coz it sounded like hmmmm....me? Although i didnt really stray, but i think generally you put someone together with another for too long, they might feel bored if nothing exciting/ SPARKS ignite frequently.....
I dun wan to go through the hard way. I'm in a big dilenmma now, im considering if i shd take up the Hinode Project mgr role vs what susan is letting me do now...both are contractor basis....
HOW? I really hope that God can show me the light/the way soon...
Here's a nice song which is damn difficult to sing.....I'm your exclusive DJ, KATHERINE LEOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment